Saturday, August 25, 2007

Outside fun





Here are some recent pictures of Alexis playing outside. She's been riding her bike a little more, however she still would rather me push her. Hey who wouldn't rather be pushed than do all the work yourself. And yes I try and have her wear a helmet. If anyone didn't know, I am some what of a klutz and unfortunately my daughter has my gracefulness. She has fallen off her bike several times before so the helmet is likely to come in handy. We're looking forward to the upcoming fall but not necessarily the colder weather. It's been a pretty mild summer so hopefully the winter will be reasonable as well.

3 comments:

The Monroes said...

I love these pictures, she is looking so much older! So when do you think that Alexis will be able to ride the powder blue 10 speed? I am sure it is sitting next to a taco bell drive thru somewhere in Columbus!

the youngbergs said...

She is adorable!! Unfortunately, Sophie has inherited my gracefulness as well. And, the powder blue Schwinn will always hold a very special place in my heart!

The Scotts said...

Love her little Ohio State car! Too cute. The last picture cracks me up, she must be a good reader.