Thursday, August 16, 2007

A night at the ballpark

Alexis, Dean and I went to the Indians vs. Tigers game this past Tuesday night. We had a great time. Alexis was very good, which is hard to believe because at other times of the day, she is not able to sit still for longer than 5 minutes. I have found the secret to keeping her entertained for this length of time. FOOD!!!!!! Most of the food that is served at the ballpark is not food that Alexis eats on a regular basis. So therefore, hot dogs, cracker jacks, peanuts (these kept her busy for a while since they were harder to crack open), and soda worked like a charm. She was asking for ice cream but we ran out of innings. Now that we know she can last a game, we'll have to save the ice cream for the next game. Luckily after all of this nutritious food, Alexis didn't get sick or even a bellyache. We were all happy about that.



4 comments:

The Scotts said...

Looks like you guys had a good time! Miles is able it sit through a game like a gem right now (that'll change quickly!). However, we don't eat at our ballpark anymore (don't know if you saw on the news about the RAT problem at Angel Stadium)

The Monroes said...

How cute, good girl Alexis. Now if I could only get my kid to eat...then I would have some good tactics!!I love these pictures, she is so cute!

the youngbergs said...

I love these pictures!! Lots of fun memories at that ballpark...looks like you guys had a great time.

Meemee said...

Look at my sweet girl! Hilarious with the hat! :)