Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Happenings in Cleveland




We haven't been up to too much lately. These are a few of the happenings in Titas town. Here is a picture of Alexis and daddy playing with the wii. Notice that he has to play Alexis since he has no chance of beating me:) We have been playing a great deal, some of us more than others. Dean is getting to be quite good at tennis however he shouldn't be allowed to play more than 1 hour a day. The other pictures are of Alexis at the Children's Museum. She had just as much fun the second time around. She especially enjoyed playing in the water table. Tell me what kid doesn't like getting wet and playing in water. Anyway, Alexis has been continuing her time at gymnastics and loving every minute of it. I haven't broken down and gotten her a leotard yet. Maybe for her birthday. Where do you get one anyway???? The weather has gotten pretty chilly lately. At least chilly enough for me to not want to go outside much. I really need to go skiing one of these days. It's been a while and I think that maybe if I did something enjoyable outside in the winter, then the 6 months of winter wouldn't be so bad.

3 comments:

The Monroes said...

First things first...I LOVE your hair Megs, it looks great! Secondly, tell Alexis to have her mommy put her raincoat on the correct way next time so the hood does not get in the way...I know you do it so she doesn't get too wet...but come on MOM!! I too am excited for winter to be OVER-we need to move to Naples!

the youngbergs said...

OK, maybe you should let Dean practice a little more so he actually has a chance at beating you!!!

The Scotts said...

Move to Cali!