Saturday, January 5, 2008

Better Late than Never




Well I finally got around to putting my pictures on the computer. It took me long enough. Anyway, here are a few pictures of our holiday festivities from Christmas day. We had a great holiday and can't believe how quickly it came and went. Alexis is already asking if Santa is coming back soon. I tell her not for a while and we'll have to move to a bigger house to hold all of her toys.
Alexis sure was tired on Christmas Eve and had a hard time staying awake on the car ride home. Once Christmas morning arrived, she did pretty well at opening gifts. For the most part she opened only hers but would have opened everyones if we would have let her.




















3 comments:

The Scotts said...

Looks like Alexis got a lot of good presents! Glad you enjoyed your holiday. Sorry we missed you while we were in town.

The Monroes said...

I love the picture that shows your parents watching her open gifts via web cam, that is so precious. What a little doll!

cpy said...

I love the Dora pajamas! Looks like she got some great stuff!