Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Wiiiiiiiiiiiii

Well I thought I'd write about why I chose the Mario Bros. background for my blog. Dean and I were lucky enough to get a Wii for Christmas this year. I was unaware of what the Wii was possible of until I spoke to my brother the other night and he informed me of the cool things you are able to do. One thing is you are able to put your memory card from your camera in and it will do a slide show of all the pictures right on the big screen; to music no less. You are also able to access the internet as long as you have a wireless connection. It's pretty neat to just sit on the couch and look at your email on the tv. The other cool thing that it does is allow you to download old nintendo games. So needless to say this is why I have the Mario Bros. background. Dean and I have been playing both Mario Bros. and Zelda. Isn't this a blast from the past. It's funny to run thru the different levels and remember where all the hidden blocks are. Pretty cool. Anyway we've been having a blast. For those of you who haven't tried playing the Wii, find someone who has one close by and give it a try.

3 comments:

cpy said...

Download the music from Mario Bros. onto your blog....that would be even more great! How fun! We are looking into purchasing a Wii as well.....looks like a ton of fun!

The Scotts said...

We got a Wii too!! Super fun!!!

The Monroes said...

Now I want one...that would be so fun! I want to play pacman...I am super old school, do they have atari games? That sounds like so much fun!
Good work on getting your hands on one. I thought only the TOM/SCOTT families were "connected", but it looks like the Titas' have it going on as well!