Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ouch!!!!

I was busy reading the mail the other day standing by the front door when Alexis was trying to get my attention by tugging on my leg and yelling mommy, mommy, mommy. I guess I didn't respond to her quick enough because a second later she bit me. And oh my god I couldn't believe how bad that hurt. I could have sworn she drew blood or something. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating but it really did hurt. I think I scared the crap out of her because when I yelled and got down in her face to tell her once again that biting is a no no, her eyes were as big as quarters. Sometimes I think she really knows what she's doing and she is just testing to she what my reaction will be. Lets hope the biting stage ends soon.

2 comments:

OSU 98 said...

Yikes! Sounds like one of those things that will bring tears to your eyes. However, it sounds like she definitely got your attention!

The Monroes said...

Well, stop ignoring her and she won't bite you! Come on MOM, when she says your name you jump next time.