Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tae-Kwan-Do

Alexis and Dean began taking Tae-Kwan-Do this week. Dean wanted to find something that they could do together. Saturday morning was their first class and they were both looking forward to going. I thought Alexis looked so cute in her little outfit. I wasn't able to go and watch because Emily was napping but I am really hoping to see them in action. Alexis came home and was anxious to show me all of her moves. She was showing me her jabs and her kicks. After only one class, I was pretty impressed with what she already learned. Dean came home and I was impressed he could still walk. He's not the most flexible person that I know and I know how sore I get after using muscles that I haven't used in a while. Seems like he did pretty well as well. His instructor even said that he was pretty flexible. I have to admit that I wasn't able to keep a straight face after hearing this. They are anxiously awaiting their next class next week.


Alexis showing some of her moves before class
on Saturday morning.


1 comment:

The Monroes said...

I am going to sign Naomi up for martial arts as well..I am going to have her attend a class first and see how she likes it- Alexis looks adorable in her gear (you too Dean).