Saturday, November 24, 2007
















I love fall and I hate fall. It is a very beautiful time of year, however we have several trees and I really dread the days when we have to go outside and rake leaves. It feels like a punishment that my parents would have used. At least Alexis likes it enough to help. She usually will help pick up leaves and place them on the areas that have already been raked. We're really working hard to get her to put them on the tree lawn. It will be nice when Alexis can take over for me and help her daddy with this chore.

3 comments:

the youngbergs said...

I say you pay some neighborhood kids to pick up the leaves and you can just enjoy the fall!!

The Scotts said...

Hire a gardener! Everyone in Cali has gardeners!!!

The Monroes said...

Eventually you will have to pay Alexis to do it for you, even though my parents would have never paid us...they would say "go do it" and we had to do it... I am hoping I can be forceful enough to get some "Free" chores out of Naomi, but so far it isn't looking good!