Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween a Day Late!!!


Alexis and Tyler are waiting to get started.


This was too cute so I just had to take a picture.


Patiently awaiting the "messy" part.


EWWWWWW!!!!


These were our pumpkin creations.

We had a great time carving our pumpkins and trick or treating. Alexis loved playing in the shmootz from the pumpkins. She was our cleaner and Dean and I did the carving. I still think she's a little young to play with knives. On Halloween night, Alexis and I went out trick or treating with my neighbor and her son while Dean stayed home and passed out candy. They had lots of fun except Alexis was a little frightened from some of the costumes and I had to carry her almost the entire time. I guess I can figure that I got my exercise for the day.

5 comments:

The Scotts said...

What a cute lil' bumble bee! It looks like they had fun!
Your jack-o-lanterns turned out great!

The Monroes said...

Those jack-o-lanterns are amazing, I love the picture as well. Alexis is such a cutie, I love the pic of her and tyler holding hands, so sweet!

OSU 98 said...

So cute...I love the costume and her little pumpkin shirt.

the youngbergs said...

Such a cutie!! I sure do miss autumns in Ohio!!

Jules said...

love it! great job carving pumpkins too!