Sunday, March 21, 2010

Alexis's Birthday and Random Emily Pictures


Emily just learned to blow raspberries. It just so
happened that she learned with carrots in her
mouth. Just glad I wasn't wearing white.


You mean I'm supposed to swallow this and not
spit it out? That's no fun!!!


Emily being little miss smiley. Alexis actually took
this picture. Not too bad for the little one.



Alexis blowing out her candles. I can't believe she's
already 5. Boo Hoo!


Alexis and her MeeMee. This is pre-haircut. She has
since decided that she no longer wants to grow
out her bangs. This was after mommy told her
that she would have to do her hair everyday.


Sisters. Emily has been sitting up for
about a month now and loves watching
her big sister play. She wants so bad to
play with her too.


Aren't I just so cute????


In the past few months, we have been doing well. Looking forward to the weather breaking so the kids can get outside and expel some of this energy. Emily is growing so fast....already 7 months old. She's been doing a little more every week. She's starting to show her personality a little more. She is very clingy lately and I guess you can call her "Mommy's girl". She really won't go to many people other than myself, Dean and the babysitter. I'm not kidding. She screams bloody murder even if her aunts or her yiayia (grandmother)holds her. It's nice and all that she wants me but it really would be nice to have a break once in a while.
Alexis turned 5 a few weeks ago. She has been asking to turn 5 for the past 6 months. When she finally is able to say she is 5, the first thing she asks me is "How much longer till I'm 6 mommy?" I swear this kid wants to be a teenager and driving already. Scary how soon it will come too. She is counting down the days until kindergarten starts and is able to ride the bus to school.

3 comments:

The Monroes said...

happy birthday Alexis...cannot believe she is 5...yikes!

Adit said...

the baby is so funny!

Anonymous said...

u know ur blog is so cool congratulations to your bro come see my blog sometime