Monday, August 31, 2009

1st Shot Today

Well Emily had another doctor appointment today....her 1 month check up. She is doing well and growing like a weed. She's grown a whole inch in length and is up to 9lbs already. I guess she's an eating champ. It's hard to believe that a month ago she was wearing preemie diapers and not able to keep a pair of 0-3 month pants above her waist...They usually were dropping below her knees. I guess that is the way kids are wearing them these days.
We're starting to get a little more of a routine down lately. These past few days, we've been transitioning Emily into her crib at night. She's been sleeping about 4-5 hours at times. I'm really only having to get up once around 3 or 4 to feed her and then we try to get her back to sleep. We have a few crying spells but usually that only lasts about 10 minutes or so. I don't mind the whole getting up as long as we can get her back to sleep. There were times when we were spending 3 hours at a time in the middle of the night with her eyes wide open looking around saying hello world. Hopefully we're past that.
I've been trying to take some more pictures lately but she isn't really doing a whole lot at this stage. Hopefully soon we'll be able to catch some smiles. Here are a few of the pictures I have taken lately.

Trying to get a little "tummy time"

My first bath in a big bath tub....I can do without!!!

I love my Nana and I sure love to cuddle.

My Meemee came to visit me too.

I love my big sister. I sure hope she shares all of
her toys with me!

1 comment:

The Monroes said...

She is perfect! Way to go Emily on getting your shots, and gaining some weight! We want to see you guys soon, can we meet up somewhere in the middle maybe next week? Let's catch up!