Friday, July 24, 2009

Last Day of Work!!!!

Well today I started my maternity leave early. It's a great feeling knowing that I can take a week or two to relax and get some things done. I don't know why but with this second child, I'm not quite as nervous about getting things done. Don't get me wrong, I am still nagging Dean about things that he has to do before she arrives like everyday but I guess I'm a little more relaxed this time. I'm still feeling pretty good. I'm just ready to be able to walk without a waddle and bend down to pick something up without the feeling of falling over. I will be sure to keep everyone posted on her arrival. I'm hoping the weather will cooperate over the next few days with some sun so I can spend some time at the pool. I know that soon enough doing that will be much more difficult. (Countdown is 14 days)

2 comments:

The Monroes said...

Wow 14 days, Enjoy your quiet time before she arrives! I cannot wait to meet her!

The Tuckers said...

rest rest rest.... keep us posted. can't wait to see new pics!