Monday, June 29, 2009

More Recent Pictures


I was looking through some of our more recent pictures and came upon a few to share. The first picture was of Alexis when she decided to put on her pouting face. I hate this face. It makes me feel guilty and tend to give in a little more. The next is her "Cher" look. She found a pair of Dean's old aviators to go along with the beautiful wig.
The soccer pictures were from the first week since she decided she didn't want to play any longer. I love the picture of her in uniform. I just wish she would have worn it a little more. Oh well. Maybe sometime later. The last picture is of me of course. I'm about 34 weeks with only a few more to go.









2 comments:

The Scotts said...

Yay!! Pictures! I love Alexis' pouty face. And you look so good! :)

The Monroes said...

I agree with Kelli, you are always so cute! I love the uniform too, Alexis is such a doll!