Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bowling Anyone????

We took Alexis bowling with her cousins the other day and had a blast. She seemed to catch on pretty quick. Alexis was able to get the ball all the way down the lane without too much trouble. There were times however when we didn't think her ball would make it all the way down the lane but after long periods of waiting, her ball did make its way down without a problem. Whoever invented bumpers is a genius. I remember when I was a kid and they used to put actual tubes in the lane. Now a days they just lift up these rails and there you go, "bumpers". I'd like to think that my scores wern't influenced by the bumpers but I'd be lying if I said I didn't take advantage of them once in a while. Anyway here are a few pictures of our day.

Look at that form! Wow!

You mean I'm supposd to watch my ball too???

2 comments:

cpy said...

I will milk the use of bumpers for all it's worth; it has done wonders to my score. I don't know what I'll do if my kids ever ask to bowl without them!!!

The Monroes said...

We have a bowling plan in the works, seeing these pics I think Naomi will love it too. Personally, I cannot wait to bank shots off the bumpers!