Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our upcoming trip!!!

Well we're trying to start to get a few things together before taking off to Florida this weekend. We will be spending a week in the warmth and sunshine and get out of this so called wonderful winter weather. I am really looking forward to it. A week off of work is worth it even more. The only downside to our trip this year is that we will be driving!!!! Yes I did say driving. Ever since my husband decided to take this leave of absence we do not get flight benefits anymore. BooHoo!!!! 20 hours in the car with a 3 year old should be interesting. I'm hoping that I have enough for her to do so she doesn't drive us absolutely crazy the entire way down. She's usually pretty good in the car. I'm bringing lots and lots of movies. We're planning on stopping overnight in Atlanta and staying with some friends. Then in the morning we'll finish our journey. Mom and Dad are looking forward to seeing Alexis....and us too. They have a new puppy now that Alexis is dying to see too. Anyway, I'll update on how our ride down was. I hope I can say uneventful.

3 comments:

The Scotts said...

Have a good trip! I am sure Alexis will be a trooper!

The Monroes said...

Have fun, and I bet Alexis will be wonderful! Tell your family we said hello, and I am so envious of your trip, enjoy the beautiful weather, be safe!
PS- increase that font size so granny over here can see!

Alexis said...

Remind me how to make the font bigger!!!! I can't find it.