Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Merry Christmas!!!!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. It's amazing how quickly this day comes and goes. We enjoyed our time down in Florida for the week before. Alexis got to spend some quality time with Nana and Papa and Uncle Todd. The weather was wonderful so it was tough to make our way back north. We spent the week playing golf in 80 degree weather and then had to come back to 8 degree weather. I still ask myself everyday in the winter why I live up north? It was difficult to adjust but at least I have that opportunity. Anyway, here are some pictures of our week of festivities. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas too!!!

Alexis showing off her new game for her leapster.

I wish I could have had a car like this!!!

Alexis and her new "Fancy Nancy" doll.

Alexis and her Uncle Todd cheesin it up.

Papa giving Alexis a big bear hug.

2 comments:

the youngbergs said...

That Barbie Jeep is too perfect! I wish I could have had one too!!!

The Monroes said...

I still want one... looks like a great time and I bet she loved Christmas this year, she is looking so much older now..scary!