Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!

We had another wonderful time trick or treating this year. The weather was great again this year and we didn't even need our winter coats. Alexis tends to be very shy with new situations and going up to strangers, even to ask for candy. She got the hang of it about half way through the night. We have way too much candy and really need to get it out of the house before I eat it all. Here are some pictures of the kids in their costumes and our pumpkins this year. I think carving the pumpkins is Dean and my favorite part of Halloween.

Alexis and Tyler ready to get some candy.

I want some candy or some cookies.

Cousins resting after bringing home a huge stash.


Alexis carving her own pumpkin just the right size.

I don't know why her pumpkin needed spikes....
I guess it's for the "fear factor".

Ooooooohhhhh!!!

4 comments:

the youngbergs said...

I'm loving the spikes on her pumpkin! She looks like such a big girl in her cute costume!!!

The Quisenberrys said...

Alexis looked like she loved her costume. Too cute!

The Monroes said...

I like the spikes too, I wasn't scared until I saw those!!

Nana said...

Your costume is cute, and you look like you had a great time! I loved your spikey pumpkin!