Monday, March 24, 2008

SRATCH ME!!!!!!

Ok, I don't know how many of you know this but I love to be rubbed/scratched. My arms, legs, back, head. You name it, I'm in. Anyway I think I've created a monster in my daughter. She is no different than I. Every night before we go to bed, we do the usual routine with washing faces, brushing teeth, a few books, and our prayers. Alexis has added a back scratch as well to her list of how to stay up longer. The other night out of a dead sleep I hear Alexis screaming like she had just lost a toe or a finger. I'm wondering what could be the matter. I run in to see what she's screaming about and she states, "Scratch my back mommy". I swear, she is going to turn out to be a pretty high maintenance kid. At least she still had all her fingers and toes.

3 comments:

The Monroes said...

Does she want you to Sratch her or scratch her?? j/k (see title megs). I think it is cute that she wants you to scratch her back- remember one day she won't even let her in her room (unless the keep out sign is off)...

Alexis said...

My bad, I never said I was a great speller. At least you got the jist of my message.

The Monroes said...

Ha ha...see I KNOW you are a great speller- and pretty much good at everything. SOOOO therefore you are fair game to be poked fun of at any time!! You know I love ya Megs. After my trip we have to get the girls together and hit the zoo, I think they both would love it!