Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Obsession with babies

Alexis continues to be quite the lover of babies. My sister-in-law Lea recently had a new baby boy about 3 weeks ago and that is all Alexis talks about. "I want to hold the baby!", "I want to go and see baby Niko". Alexis is very observant too. Lea is feeding the baby and boy Alexis is right there, watching. Tonight, she and I were sitting on the couch watching a little tv when she takes her baby, pulls up her shirt, and says "I feed the baby with my peck". I really couldn't contain myself. I tried to pull it together but it did take a few minutes. I am really starting to worry about what she does at school. Hopefully she's not being too friendly with any classmates.

3 comments:

Jules said...

too funny! love the use of the word peck!

OSU 98 said...

She needs a sibling.

The Monroes said...

that is freakin' hilarious.. I am with Jules on this one, I love the use of the word pec.