Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Recent Events

Well another month or so has passed so I guess it's time for me to post another blog. I think I have started out the last few blogs indicating that I would be better at updating my blog. As we can all see, I have not kept my word. I don't know what it is but I always find it hard to sit down and get anything done. Anyway......what's new in Titasville. Well Alexis is doing well. She's ready to start the summer swimming season with a bang. No more swimmies and even swimming with her head under water. Such a big girl. She's really into polly pockets now. We were lucky enough to come into about 100 dolls with clothes from a co-worker of mine who was getting rid of them. These have been toy of choice for many weeks now. We have to make sure that Alexis is good at picking up all the small pieces since Emily is quickly putting everything in her mouth.
In a few weeks, Alexis will be starting Safety Town which she is so excited for. She feels like such a big girl and is always talking about kindergarten. She is continually asking how much longer until she gets to ride the school bus. My little girl is growing up too fast.
As for Emily, she has been rapidy growing and doing new things every week. Currently she is crawling.....more quickly everyday. She has even made it up the stairs without my knowledge. I found this out by making the mistake of having Alexis keep an eye on Emily while I went to change clothes. Wouldn't you know, Alexis got side tracked and Emily found her way upstairs all by herself. Let's just say I know now to take her with me.
Emily is also pulling herself up on furniture and furniture walking around the house. Pretty soon she'll be walking I'm sure. She's about 10 1/2 months now and when looking back at Alexis's book, she was walking by then too. My days of nice relaxing time sitting around a pile of toys is over. We'll be exploring the house and everything else a little more now.
As for Dean and I not much has changed. We're still both working and looking forward to golf season. I was able to get out the first time yesterday after work. It's much harder for both of us to get out together so taking turns is the best way to do it I guess. I just wish I had more girls around to play with.
I guess that about covers it for now. I'll try and get back to writing soon but we all know I'll probably talk to you in a good month or so. Take care!!!!

No comments: