Monday, April 26, 2010

My brother is "Married"

Well my brother is officially hitched. He and his new wife Debbie were married last weekend down in Naples. We had a blast and are so excited for both of them. It was such a special day and can't believe it has come and gone so quickly. Alexis was so excited to be a part of their big day. And she even made it down the aisle without too much trouble. The only thing that I had to get her was a new pair of "Twinkle Toes" shoes. Who knew kids would work for shoes. Anyway here are a few pictures of the ceremony and the party afterward. We wish them both the best and I will be reminding them often how anxious I am to have another niece/nephew. I know stop and let them enjoy themselves for a while. Enjoy the pictures.


I was so proud of Alexis actually making it down
the aisle.


Todd gave me the honor of doing a reading for them.
Don't they look so happy?


All smiles at the reception. Every time I look at
this picture I can't believe my little brother is
old enough to be married.


Spending a little time with the "Newlyweds".


Alexis was a little tuckered out towards the end of
the night. I guess she did a little too much dancing
and had a little too much sugar. Her favorite food
group is "sugar".

3 comments:

The Monroes said...

congratulations Todd! It doesn't seem like he should be old enough to get married...oh boy Trent will be next! Way to go Alexis, she looks so cute in her dress!

the youngbergs said...

I can't believe Todd got married while he's still in high school! J/K....my sincerest congratulations to Todd and his beautiful new wife! How is it everyone around us keeps getting older while we stay 25? Weird...

The Scotts said...

Wow...Todd is married?? Congrats!