Friday, July 4, 2008

Privacy

I was getting Alexis ready to go to school the other day. Well I guess I should say that Alexis was getting herself ready for school the other day. Anyway gets dressed and then goes into the bathroom to brush her teeth, go to the bathroom. You know the usual morning routine. But this time she ended up closing the door and locking it. I attempted to open the door to help her only to find that she had locked the door. When I knocked and asked Alexis to unlock the door, she said "Mommy, I need my privacy"!!!!! I thought I was going to cry from laughing so hard. You really have to wonder where these kids get these sayings. I really don't think that I've used that line but then again, who knows. I may have.

1 comment:

Meemee said...

Goodness! Teenagers these days...

Hee.